Welcome to the website for the NeoQIC Respiratory Care Collaborative.
Hello collaborative members! This is our internal workspace for sharing files, toolkits, resources and announcements for our project.
Click here to join our list-serve
Please explore the RCC website below!
- Keynote by Dr. Roger Soll: Evidence to Practice, Respiratory Support in Preterm Infants
- Afternoon Presentations
- Noa Fleiss & Cassandra DeMartino: Increasing the percentage of VLBW infants maintained on non-invasive respiratory support view slides
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital Team: Small Baby Program: First Intention High Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Jessica Shui: MGH’s ENCORE team results: Identifying Optimal PEEP in Neonates with Severe Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia view slides
- Data Report Summary Recording
- Data Report PDF
Respiratory Care Collaborative Vermont Oxford Network Data
VON Data is provided by member hospitals periodically. Results are reported by hospitals anonymously. Teams have been provided their own code letter. Please contact email@example.com to request your letter.