Important CE Credit Information
This training was designed to be interactive and delivered in a group setting. We encourage you to gather a group from your hospital to watch the training recording, then debrief and discuss together. However, all team members must register individually and complete the post-test survey individually. This will help us to keep accurate records of who completed the training. Thank you!
If you need a Nursing CEU credit certificate:
Please navigate back to your registration confirmation email from Denise Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete your post-training survey. Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 days of survey completion.
If you need a CME or Social Work credit certificate:
To earn credit, you must stay for the entire program and follow the directions below to complete the evaluation. You will need to create a new account at https://cme.bu.edu if you do not already have one. Please contact email@example.com or 617-358-5005 with any questions.
- Navigate to: https://cme.bu.edu/content/advancing-health-equity;
- Create a new account or log in to complete the components;
- Click the register or take course button to proceed;
- Click on the start course button on the bottom of the page to start the evaluation;
- Follow the red prompts to claim your certificate.
Note: Only those who complete both the pre- and post-training surveys will receive Continuing Education Credits.
Please email PNQINAdmin@pnqinma.org if you have any issues with obtaining your CE certificate.